We are pleased to announce the 1st Annual General Meeting of the Beaufort Watershed Stewards, which was held on Thursday, January 30, 2020 in the Ships Point Fire Hall, 7729 Vivian Way, Fanny Bay, BC. Doors opened at 6:30 pm for voter registration and the meeting will commence at 7 pm.
1. Call Meeting to order at 7 pm by President R. Chayer
2. Welcome and introduction of Board members
3. Confirmation of quorum
4. Adoption of the Agenda / Motion to adopt the Agenda
5. Presentation of the 2018/2019 Financial Statements – M. Mesford / Motion to adopt the Year-end Financial Statements
6. Presentation of the 2019-2020 Budget – M. Mesford / Motion to adopt the Budget
7. President’s Report – R. Chayer / Motion to adopt the report
8. Review of Constitution and Bylaws / Special Resolution to adopt Constitution and Bylaws
Note: Section 17 of the Societies Act requires that changes (alterations) to a society’s bylaws be authorized by a special resolution, passed by the society’s members.
9. Elections of Board of Directors:
10. Motion for Adjournment